Coinkit giveaways

Pretty straight forward. I really see the benefits of this coinkit integration. It’s giving us a lot of awareness on social metrics tracking websites/plugins etc. The engagement has gone up and price recovered a fair bit as well. What I want to suggest is a daily giveaway on Twitter as follows:

Costs $DVT 775,000.

From the 1st of October until the 31st of October a daily giveaway of $DVT 25,000 (adding up to $DVT 775,000). There will be two different tweets, daily, as follows:

Tweet 1:

Follow @DeVaultCrypto

Retweet this with the caption #DVT and you might just win 12,500 $DVT (current USD price)

@coinkit_ give 12500 1 dvt

Tweet 2:

Follow @DeVaultCrypto

#DeVault is a beast! Retweet this with the caption #DVT and the first 500 users will receive 25 $DVT (current USD price)

*@coinkit_ mon 25 500 dvt #DVT

Disclaimer: this is not a proposal made to milk the budget or fill my own pockets. I will show proof of everything and the transparency on the reach of this marketing tool. FYI I have personally given away close to the same amount of $DVT and by the time this proposal would start if it were to go through, probably more :).

2 Likes

I would suggest starting around the release of BLS add that into the tweets. Maybe start before with a countdown. Something like [x] days until BLS details at [link]

Also maybe include a link in the tweets to discord.

Either way you’ll have my vote.

2 Likes

great idea! that’s from the 10th if I’m not mistaken.

Could you write out the tweets?

1 Like

Tweet 1
(Starting on the 1st -9th)

Follow @DeVaultCrypto

[x] days until BLS launch. Details on discord [link] Retweet with the caption #DVT and you might win 12,500 $DVT (current price)

(On the 10th)

Today’s BLS launch day! Details on discord [link] Retweet with the caption #DVT and you might win 12,500 $DVT (current price)

(11th - 31st)
Follow @DeVaultCrypto

Retweet this with the caption #DVT, join the discord discussion [link] and you might just win 12,500 $DVT (current USD price)

Tweet 2
(Starting on the 1st -9th)

Follow @DeVaultCrypto

[x] days until BLS launch. Details on discord [link] Retweet with the caption #DVT first 500 RT will receive 25 $DVT.

(On the 10th)

Today’s BLS launch day! Details on discord [link] Retweet with the caption #DVT first 500 RT will receive 25 $DVT.

(11th - 31st)
Follow @DeVaultCrypto

*Retweet this with the caption #DVT, join the discord discussion [link], Retweet with the caption #DVT first 500 RT will receive 25 $DVT.

3 Likes

I love it dude tnx!!!

2 Likes

Also what about increasing the request by 25k and on launch day at launch time do another giveaway tweet making the total 800k DVT

Follow @DeVaultCrypto

BLS is now LIVE! RT with #dvtBLS, join the discord discussion [link], and you might win 25,000 $DVT (current USD price)

@coinkit_ give 25000 1 dvt

3 Likes

Seems like a good idea. I thought about that myself, but didn’t want to go to high with the costs, but yeah what does another 25k matter right?

2 Likes

25k isn’t gonna hurt a 25m budget. I think it’s a good idea to get some of that money out of the community fund and out to new people. Coinkit is definitely driving more interest in DVT. It’s a small price to pay for the engagement.

4 Likes